After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Learn Details and up-to-date information on UMTS Network Design
- Gain detail knowledge on UMTS System Architecture
- Understand in details about UMTS Air Interfaces
- Learn about UMTS Cell Planning Process and Requirement
- Calculate Link Budget for UMTS Network
- Learn about practical performance and deployment issues specific to the UMTS.
- Learn about the Capacity Factors and Traffic Modelling
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
A basic knowledge of GSM / UMTS, IP and data communication technology will be required.
Who Should Attend?
For engineers and managers responsible for RF planning, design, and operation of UMTS networks and indoor design services or those who are migrating towards UMTS Network.
- Introduction to 3G
- Evolution to 3G
- UMTS System Architecture
- Air Interface
- Features related with Coverage and Capacity
- 3G Planning and Design
- Radio Network Design
- Capacity & Optimisation