The whole course is divided into 2 parts – RF Reactive Maintenance and RF Optimization. This helps the RF leads, Engineers, Technicians, and Managers to sync up on the optimization procedure so that everyone follows the same guidelines and approach. This leads to sync in the team and helps further improvement on network KPIs. The participants will learn about practical performance and deployment issues specific to the UMTS.
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
A basic knowledge of GSM/CDMA, IP and data communication technology is required.
Who Should Attend?
Engineers and managers responsible for planning, design, optimization and operation of UMTS HSPA networks and indoor design services.
- UMTS HSPA concepts and Architecture
- Pre Requisites to understanding CRAM-C
- Channels and Layer 3 messages for CRAM-C – the 1st “A”
- Further on CRAM-C “A” – Cell Selection and Reselection Optimization
- CRAM-C the Last “C” Capacity Planning and Optimization
- CRAM-C the “M” component – Mobility for CS, PS and HS
- “R” for Retainability in CRAM-C
- CRAM-C KPIs – Key Performance Indicators