This Telefocal Certified International Roaming Professional (TC-IRP) certification focuses on teaching the skills and best practices needed for designing and delivering scalable, highly-reliable LTE roaming services. In addition to successfully completing the LTE International Roaming training course, this certification requires candidates to pass an on line exam.
In addition to lecture material, the course includes real network configuration examples to ensure participants gain strong working-level knowledge of the material.
Course material and exam are developed and delivered by Telefocal’s LTE subject matter experts.
Who Should Attend??
This 5-day course is designed for engineers who have the ambition to become an expert in all aspects of designing, building, and supporting LTE roaming networks and services.
- Understanding Evolution of Mobile Communication (GSM to IMS Networks)
- Overview of GSM Network/Components/GSM Interfaces/Protocols
- GSM Numbering Plan, GSM Mobile Service Management, GSM Security Management
- Overview of 3G/4G Networks/ MSS Nodes (MSC Server and MGW)
- Introduction to Roaming Networks
- Inbound and outbound Roaming
- GSM Service Flow Analysis (Voice and Data)
- Signaling System No. 7 Overview and ISUP Signaling
- Fundamentals of SCCP Routing, GT Analysis
- Understanding GSM MAP Signaling
- 3G call flows
- 4G call flows
- Case Study: GT Analysis
- Case Study: MAP Signal Traces Analysis
- Case Study: DIAMETER Analysis
- Basic GSM SMS Theory
- Understand SMS in Roaming Networks (Inbound and Outbound Roaming)
- Understand Basics of CAMEL Signaling in Roaming Networks
- Introduction to LTE Roaming
- Basic SIP Signaling and Call Flow
- Case Study: Analyzing a SIP Call (Using Wireshark Tracer)
- Understand International Roaming Implementation
- Network Implementation (HLR & SCCP Connections)
- Establishing International Roaming (Commercial, IREG, TADIG testing and documentation used such as AA.12, AA.13,
- 14, IR.21 and used test cases)
- Understand Process Flow of International Roaming
- Convergence Billing for postpaid and prepaid roaming
- International Roaming Billing (CDR flows and TAP creation)
- Understanding the Role of DCH and FCH in Roaming
- Dealing on Fraud and Roaming Disputes
- Analysis of International Roaming Call Flow (Voice, SMS & GPRS)