After attending this training, participants will be able to:
- Manage and monitor managed services
- Perform risk analysis and reduction of managed services
- Understand the legal aspects of managed services and their transition and transformation
- Manage the QoS of the network
- Learn how to achieve KPIs based on the SLA
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
A basic knowledge of wireless communication systems is required. Practical experience in Telecom operator / vendor is an advantage.
Who Should Attend?
Technical heads, managers and supervisors working in a telecommunications environment.
- What are Managed Services
- Risk Assessment
- Managing Legal Aspects of Managed Services
- Managing Transition and Transformation
- Managing QoS (Quality of Service)
- Managing Contract Migration and Handover