After completing the training, the participant will be able to:
- List various VoLTE optimization techniques including analyzing signaling protocols, enhance VoIP client features, optimizing RAN, LTE EPC, enhancing voice quality and improve UE power utilization
- Understand Voice Call Continuity (VCC) features when applied
- Describe VoLTE call dedicated bearer setup
- Analyze SIP messages and SDP parameters
- Analyze and troubleshoot VoLTE operational scenarios and parameters for VoLTE registration, call setup and release
LTE RF Optimization Training provides up-to-date knowledge and relevant skills needed for successful delivery of LTE network design, LTE planning and optimization activities. Detailed definition of LTE data transmission, modeling, LTE RF channel, LTE RF propagation and interference, digital signal processing, OFDM implementation, and MIMO- SU-MIMO and MU-MIMO antenna systems. Learn how to work with complex process of LTE network design and LTE RF optimization using performance analysis, planning, and performance reports.
Voice over LTE, based on the IPMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) network and is the preferred solution for delivering Voice in LTE. VoLTE provides a number of benefits for operators and end users by enhancing LTE radio spectral efficiency and offering High Definition (HD) voice quality. VoLTE can use LTE on low frequency spectrum for good coverage, providing fast call setup times and enabling LTE data rates during the voice call. After this course participants will be able to define Optimization Process, Mobility and Identify call establishment etc.
Who Should Attend?
All engineers, technicians and Managers in GSM, UMTS, Wi-Fi, LTE technology background.
5-days instructor-led training