Constrained by traditional voice and data revenue, CSPs (communication service providers) are looking for new source of revenue from IoT services provided to homes, office and personals. As a result, IoT is becoming a part of new OSS and BSS model.
At the end of the course, participants will:
- Basic introduction of all the elements of IoT-Mechanical, Build awareness about the trends around Internet of Things and finding out ways in which it can help us in general.
- Build awareness about the various M2M and IoT specific communication networks that are being deployed across the world, such as LoRaWAN and NB-IoT
- Discuss case studies of successful IoT service integration by Telcos and integration of IoT services with OSS
- Introduce new kinds of local IoT data/service/connectivity offering
- Describe vertical IoT-total services sale vs IoT middleware, and integration of IoT sale in BSS
- Build awareness about how IoT and big data can help the telcos in optimizing their businesses.
3-day instructor-led training
- Session 1 – Business Overview: Importance of IoT
- Session 2 – IoT Revenue Model and Adoption to Telcos
- Session 3 – Introduction to IoT: All about Sensors
- Session 4 – Fundamentals of M2M Communication: Sensor Network and Wireless Protocols
- Session 5 – Introduction to Mobile Application & IoT PAAS Platform
- Session 6 – Machine Learning for Intelligent IoT
- Session 7 – IoT Connectivity Service by CSP
- Session 8 – 5G and IoT Service
- Session 9 – Security in IoT Implementation
- Session 10 – Case Study: Verizon IoT Offering
- Session 11 – Some Common IoT Systems in Market
- Session 12 – Big Data for IoT