This course will enable participants to:
- Describe a project context and the relationship of this to the way in which the project is managed
- Write usable project documentation including business cases and project plans.
- Describe the key components of a team and how a project manager should manage them
- Carry out a work breakdown of a project as a first component of planning
- Produce a project plan
- Carry out a risk analysis of a project
- Describe ways in which projects can be monitored and controlled
- Carry out a stakeholder analysis and describe ways in which they can be managed
Pre-requisite for Participants
Prior Basic Project Management experience and knowledge is useful but not required.
Who Should Attend?
Telecommunications Operators, Vendors and Telecom Service Providers. The course is oriented at the whole spectrum of staff who deals with Project Management, both executives responsible for project’s start-ups and realization (Members of the Boards of Directors and Project Steering Committees) as well as Project Managers and network roll-out team members performing separate parts of the whole project cycle.
- Project and Program Management
- Planning and Controlling a Project
- Risk Management
- Communication Styles
- Project Teams
- Cellular Telecom Project Roll out, Planning, Implementation, Delivery