The objective of the course is to equip the industry professionals with knowledge, methodology and confidence to deal with the mission critical SCADA systems.
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
Basic Engineering, IT or any Technical qualification.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals from Utilities, Energy, Oil / Gas, Production and Manufacturing industry.
- SCADA Overview
- SCADA Architecture
- Components of SCADA Systems
- SCADA system protocols and Communication architecture
- Field Data Interface and sensor Devices
- HCI (Human Computer Interaction in SCADA)
- Use of PLCs in SCADA
- Uses of SCADA System with examples/Case studies
- Issues with SCADA System, Risk, Security and safety
- SCADA Tools and vendors
- Implementing the SCADA System
- Workshop – Design of the SCADA System