This course will enable participants to:
- Understand market allocation of spectrum to users, and to uses, that derive higher value from the resourse
- Learn the intensive use of scarce spectrum consistent with adherence to technical interference limits
- Promote Development and Introduction of new Spectrum saving technologies.
- Learn the consistence with the Government Policy.
- Acquint with the International Obligations.
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
General familiarity with Telecommunication and knowledge on the Government Policies are advantage
Who Should Attend?
Engineers from Regulatory Authorities or in some cases from Operators, are the target attendees.
- Regulatory Instruments
- Administrative Procedures
- Technical Procedures
- International Obligations
- Staffing Resources
- Seventh: Physical Equipment Resources
- Technological Developments affecting spectrum planning and regulation.
- Review Discussion and Wrap-up