After successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Gain up-to-date information on 3GPP UMTS, LTE Technologies as well as 4G network.
- Understand the system architectures of various telecom networks from 3GPP UMTS to 4G LTE, and their migration paths
- Understand the performance requirements of 4G Networks
- Acquire an understanding on the commercialisation and revenue generation aspects of 4G Networks
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
A basic knowledge of wireless communication systems is required. Knowledge of GSM / GPRS is an advantage.
Who Should Attend?
Business executives and managers working in a telecommunications environment and who wish to gain a good basic understanding of the system architectures and benefits of each telecommunications network, from 3G onwards, as well as how to realise the commercialise benefits of 4G networks.
- Overview of Mobile Networks
- System Description
- UMTS System Architecture
- LTE System Architecture
- 4G Performance Requirements
- Business Administration and Revenue Generation