After successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic architecture of 4G / LTE and how to migrate from existing 2G/3G networks towards LTE or 4G networks
- Learn Radio Resource Management of 4G / LTE networks
- Manage the QoS of 4G / LTE networks
- Understand how to achieve KPIs based on established SLAs
- Acquire a good understanding of the operations, security and performance management of 4G / LTE networks
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
A basic knowledge of wireless communication systems is required. Practical experience in Telecom operator / vendor would be an advantage.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for Technical Heads of departments, Managers and VPs working in a telco environment.
- Overview of Mobile Networks
- Changing face of Management – Service and Transport Stratum
- System Description and NGN Network Components
- LTE System Architecture
- 4G performance requirements
- Radio Resource management (RRM)
- Mobility Management
- Business Administration and Revenue Generation
- Managing QoS (Quality of Service) of LTE Network
- NGN Management Sub Parts