This course will enable participants to:
- Plan and Design IP networks and respond to IP based issues.
- Calculate and design appropriate bandwidth , subnet and supernet .
- Recognize the importance of areas in routing protocols.
- Secure IP networks.
- Recognize the implications of Multicasting, VOIP, IPv6
Basic TCP/IP knowledge.
Who Should Attend?
Engineers, Managers and staff of any GSM Company working in Core Networks and Access Networks, Interner Service Providers , IT Companies etc.
- IP addressing
- Planning an IP Network for Voice and Data
- ITU-T QoS Standards for IP based Networks
- Fundamental of IP Routing Design
- Routing Protocols
- IP-VPN Networks Implementation
- Trends and Future