After completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Learn the capabilities and complexities that HSDPA / HSUPA brings to the network structure and operations
- Acquire a comprehensive review of the protocol functionalities to support HSUPA
- Learn how to deploy HSDPA / HSUPA in UMTS networks.
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
The participants should have attended one of the following courses for better understanding:
- UMTS Technology, WCDMA/UMTS Air Interface or they should have the equivalent
- Knowledge about WCDMA/UMTS on general intermediate level.
Who Should Attend?
The course is intended for anyone who needs detailed technical information on radio transmission based on WCDMA HSDPA/HSUPA.
- Architecture and protocols
- HSDPA channels
- HSDPA operation
- Resource Management