The goal of GSM CAMEL training is to present details and analysis of the Customized Application for Mobile Network Enhanced Logic in relation to SS7. The participants will become familiar with CAMEL technology.
GSM CAMEL includes analysis of signaling flows, analysis/debugging and troubleshooting.
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
A basic knowledge of Mobile Communication/ PSTN will be required.
Who Should Attend?
For engineers and managers responsible for the implementation, operations & maintenance and support for GSM NSS/ UMTS
3-days Instructor-led training with case studies
- Opening Ceremony
- Overview of GSM Network/Components
- GSM Service Flow Analysis
- GT Analysis
- TCAP and MAP Signaling in relation to CAMEL
- GT and TCAP Exercises
- Understanding CAMEL Roadmap
- CAMEL Interfaces
- Exploring CAMEL Phase 1 and Phase 2
- CAMEL Detection Points
- CAMEL Messages
- CAP OP Codes and Errors
- Basic Call State Model
- MOC flow for PPS Subscriber
- MTC flow for PPS Subscriber
- CAMEL Phase 2 Trace Analysis