The course is designed to give participants an opportunity to develop and improve their understanding of the principles of Customer Service excellence – especially as it applies to Telecoms Operators.
There are practical aspects to the training – including 4 workshops which allow participants to trial their new learnings but in the safety of the classroom environment.
The course then considers the future – both in terms of the evolving Telecommunications landscape as well as the expected future developments of Customer Service itself.
Pre-requisite for Participants
Some working experience within the Telecommunications Industry and are part of – or soon to be part of – customer-facing departments.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers and Supervisors who are new to the Customer Service environment or who need to refresh their skills
- Front line Customer Service staff
- Anyone keen on providing excellent customer service
2-day instructor-led classroom training event which involves presentations, interactive sessions, quizzes, embedded multi-media clips and Case Scenarios.
- MODULE 1 – Who are my Customers?
- MODULE 2 – ‘Manage every Customer Touch point’
- MODULE 3 – The Role of the Organisation
- MODULE 4 – A Look into the Future of Customer Service
- MODULE 5 – Practical Workshops
- REVIEW & CLOSE