After successful completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Plan and Design DCN networks
- Understand generic protocols based for DCN.
- Understand the OSI model.
- Sketch the DCN architecture
- Know the DCN differences for the different interfaces LAN ports, T1/E1 services.
- Understand the relationship between DCN’s and OSPF.
- Recognise when static routing is used for the fundamental concept and design guidelines in a DCN network.
- Recognize the importance of DCN capacity dimensioning
- Explain benefits for Network Management Architecture systems in a Multi vendor environment.
- Compare and contrast IP/Ethernet and TDM list various services provided.
- Sketch possible migration path T1/E1 based DCN solution to tomorrow’s IP/Ethernet solution.
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
Knowledge of telecommunications and understanding of switching techniques is required.
Who Should Attend?
Engineers, Managers and staff of Mobile companies who work in a NMS Multivendor network environment.
- DCN Design
- IP addressing, routing
- DCN Network Testing
- DCN Network Traffic measurements and Capacity planning
- NMS planning in a Multi-Vendor environment