The goal of this course is to combine technology and management together. This boosts the performance of individual, department and organization by communicating the measures/KPIs that matter. We mentor your executives and introduce the concept of “ALIGN MATE” and “ALIGN TEAM” which aligns inter-departments, comparing the KPIs and applies “Connected Thinking” and keeps steering and self correcting the issues, improving performance on ongoing basis.
This is a practical course with activities and worksheets, utilizing Intelligence Quotient (IQ), Emotional Quotient (EQ) and Spiritual Quotient (SQ) of each participant.
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
Basic understanding of telecom is needed.
Who Should Attend?
- All executives of Cellular Operator who have minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Leads are a must of each department
- Managers who want to improve the cross functional performance
- Managers to appoint TEAM MATE, anyone other than the Manager himself, in his/her group
First Understand All the Rules
- Understand the perceived meaning of Vision, Mission, Focus, Project Management etc and customize it for yourself and your department or group. Do not go after the conventional wisdom. There is nothing like one size fits all. What do you want to do? Why do you want to do? What you will get from this? What is the meaning for growth to you?
- Individual First, Team Later, Organization last OR Organization First, Team Later, Individual Last?
- Do not define a process about everything; look for one thing which changes everything.
- Death by meeting – Do I buy this agenda?
- Everything you work on cannot be fun. Find 1 thing which you love, make it fun and add other stuff around it.
- Payback in kind, if Cash is not possible.
Collaborate NOT Compete – Understand yours and other department Performance Indicators
- Cellular Operators create divisions and then expect collaboration
- You do not sit with a business suit and tie in your home with your family over discussions. You are polite and yet get angry over discussions. Conflict and aggression go hand in hand. If you are responsible for something, you have the right to defend but that does not give you the right to blame the other. Intra and Interpersonal Intelligence guide you to make the bond you share, stronger with your peers. Make personal relationships possible, be truthful.
- Responsibility, Conflicts and Performance Matrix.
- Difference between Competitive and Collaborative Conflict Styles.
- Keeping people and problem separate.
Transformation – Align Mate and Align Team Conceptualization
- Managers are there to manage the operations. Either he/she can be involved in the optimum performance of day to day activities and his/her team or he/she can be involved in inter department meetings, understanding the organizational changes, vision, upcoming projects and technologies.
- Know thyself and Others – Team Personality Types – (Idea person, Strategist, Sustainer)
- Focus – Short Term and Long Term
- What are you here for? – Personal and Organizational Goals
- What to Change and Why?