The goal of the 3G RAN technology planning is not only to define the initial network roll-out targets, but also to provide moving targets to the continuous process that takes the whole life time of the network.
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
A basic knowledge of GSM/CDMA, IP and data communication technology will be required.
Who Should Attend?
For engineers and managers responsible for planning, design, and operation of UMTS networks and indoor design services.
- UMTS System Architecture
- Power and Link Budget
- Capacity Planning and Optimization
- Optimizing for Capacity
- Service Optimization
- PS Data Service Optimization
- Core Network – Circuit switched Domain and packet switched Domain
- Core Network Planning
- Transmission Planning
- Key Performance Indicators
- Real-Life Drive-Text Example Cases to be solved in class