By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of Quality of Service (QoS)
- Describe the architecture and design of LTE networks
- Explain and use QoS techniques to assess network performance.
- Know what techniques and methods to use for operator benchmarking and comparative analysis
- Be able to differentiate keys steps in improving network performance and QoS
- Know which parameters are key to optimize to increase 3G and LTE performance
Pre-Requisite for Participants:
Some knowledge of GSM network components
Who Should Attend?
Regulatory and enforcement Engineers, Network performance and QoS Engineers, Technical Managers, Development Engineers, Radio Network Engineers and Anyone who needs to know about LTE, how it works and how it is deployed.
- LTE QoS (Quality of Service)
- LTE Bearers
- LTE Signaling
- LTE Benchmarking and Cluster
- RF Performance reporting
- Performance Excellence – Process, KPIs,
- Performance Statistics Counter Types
- eNodeB counter groups and counters
- KPIs and Formulas